SM in Perch 2023
SM in Perch 2023
The Swedish Perch Championships 2023 at Laxsjön - Dalsland!
The competition is open to qualified teams from DM, Swedish Perch League and Höstborren.
Click the link below and add yourself to our FB page for the competition!
Everyone who competes at our SM must have the same conditions, whether fishing as a team or individually not allowed from 19/8 until the start of the competition on 2/9!
However, staying at Laxsjön during this period is permitted, but then no fishing rods must be in the boat! So your fishing rods, you put your boats only when they are at the starting area!
- Captain's meeting 07:45 ( (Laxsjöns Camping's guest harbor - https://goo.gl/maps/Ngxk2X65vz3wKCgU8 )
- Come in good time as there will be many boats that will be launched!
- All boats must be at the starting area before the start!
- At least one person from each team must attend the captain's meeting - Missed meeting means washing up!
- Measuring boards and starting bags are distributed between 18:00 and 20:00 on Friday (competition office) and after 07:00 on Saturday (Laxsjöns Camping's guest harbor - https://goo.gl/maps/Ngxk2X65vz3wKCgU8 )
- A life jacket must be on at all times when you are in your boats and thus when you take pictures of your catches (No life jacket - No approved catch)
- Swamping of fish in the boat (Livewell) is not allowed! Fish can be stored for a short time (= a few minutes) in a net outside the boat if the opportunity is not given to carry out registration immediately after capture. Movement of the boat may not take place on this occasion
- Before the start and during the ongoing competition, boats will be checked.
- Joint start from Laxsjöns Campings Gästhamn after the captain's meeting (with starting boat)
- Registration of fish takes place via the Fishy App.
- Minimum size 25 cm, mouth closed, rounding down in cm, no folded fins and no hands on head, tail coil or tail fins!
- Pictures saved on the phone cannot be used for registration! For example, change the camera's resolution so that it does not generate too large images (avoid long upload times!)
- The competition ends at 15:59:59. So registration of fish cannot be done after this time!
- Measuring boards must be returned cleaned at a marked place in the starting area.
- Prize distribution takes place as soon as possible after the end of the competition up at Laxsjöns Camping
- General rules on the rules page
- Trailer parking only at Laxsjöns Camping ( https://goo.gl/maps/ECERcDDNtdDucF7o9 )
- Ramp Dals Långed ( https://goo.gl/maps/SeZyyVA1Z3uJJVp67 ) - Somewhat steep ramp!
- Ramp Billingsfors ( https://goo.gl/maps/xjkAgurDaziEaW896 ) - Best ramp!
- Ramp Baldersnäsvägen (https://goo.gl/maps/gyfFEFE6dg6nUS9G7) - Nature ramp!
- ATTENTION! No line-up of crew at any of the ramps!
Surveillance of your boats will take place at the starting area between Friday 20:00 and Saturday 07:00
On Friday 1/9 at 20:00 you can eat a hearty meal from local producers at the campsite's restaurant. You book your meal ticket at www.laxsjon.se or 0531-30010
- Laxsjöns Camping ( www.laxsjon.se or 0531-30010). Enter the code SMABBORRE2023 and you will get a discount!
- Silverlake ( www.silverlake.se or 070 665 52 22)
- Baldersnäs Herrgård (www.baldersnas.eu or 0531-41213)
Control boats will be on the lake during the race (marked with orange flags). Drones will be used before, during and after the start of the competition!
|Organizer||Laxsjön's Anglers →|
|Competition period||2023-09-02 08:00 → 16:00|
|Registration is required||Yes (Unlimited number of teams) |
Released 2023-04-25 12:00
|Number of seats||Unlimited (45 registered)|
|Award||(Price data missing) (Per Team)|
|Payment possible during the competition period||No|
|Fishy Live is used||Yes (Download)|
|GPS position is saved||Yes|